- supports more than 150 music formats including most common sample formats (including CDDA, AIFF, WAV, Datatype, raw formats...)
- completely hardware-independent replay system, redirecting the sound signal via custom 'amplifiers' to the audio hardware
- supports toccata.library for Toccata, Melody and Prelude sound cards
- extremely fast mixing routines
- currently supports up to 64 custom programs, e.g. amplifiers,user-interfaces, analyzers, scopes, external depackers, listviews, managers etc.
- carefully and extensively adapted playroutines. nearly all of them support volume and balance, and most common players support the modular amplifier system
- replays with 8, 14, and 16 bit resolution (depending on the hardware)
- supports free scalable mono, stereo and surround replay
- replay speed can be controlled easily, including pitch for several sound formats
- music-fadein and fadeout
- plays from fastram
- supports all common system features, such as ARexx, commodity, appwindow, iconify, asynchronous online help, font-sensivity, pubscreens, hotkey...
- supports xpk, xfd, powerpacker, imploder, crunchmania, lh.library and more formats for decrunching and any type of archive may be accessed like a directory
- is highly system-compliant and uses heavy internal multitasking
- external programs (players, amplifiers, engines) are loaded when needed and removed automatically
- CyberGraphX/Picasso are directly supported by some scopes and user interfaces
- configuration via configfile, tooltype and commandline arguments
- allows timer.device, CIA and VBlank playspeed timing
- does not interfere with modem use
- easy and comfortable configuration that covers innumerous details - window-positions, player and engine settings, current module, each internal and external option will be saved globally with a single action
- features different graphical user interfaces with custom boopsi gadgets in the default configuration, some windows accept custom background patterns, multicolour graphical user interfaces up to truecolor (see screenshots)
- status information scroller
- module info includes playtime calculation for soundformats like Protracker, Oktalyzer, SonicArranger, Jamcracker, DigiBooster and most sample formats
- very comfortable handling: e.g. module selecting and directory changing directly using the pulldown-menu
- random module selection directly at startup
- offers a powerful module database, and loads modules lists from nearly all other music players - lists can be handled like normal subdirectories
- features the fastest FFT spectrum analyzer ever optimized for 68040/68060 processors. it supports lots of stunning diplay modes.
- doublebuffering-function for continuous replay of modules by immediate loading of the next module
- the instruments of a soundmodule can directly be replayed and saved in various formats (RAW, IFF, AIFF, WAVE)
- can save most protracker-clones in protracker format
- supports module ripping, which can be either directed to an interface to ExoticRipper, or to an own ripper.
- supports loading of Sound/Noise/Protracker/Startrekker/ Audiosculpture songfiles (that stuff with external samples on ST-00..ST-99 disks)
- supports direct Aminet-CD mod archive browsing